Announcement for the 12th Workshop
FT-IR Spectroscopy in Microbiological and Medical Diagnostics
hosted by the Robert Koch-Institute in Berlin / Germany
It is our great pleasure to invite to the 12th workshop FT-IR Spectroscopy in Microbiological and Medical Diagnostics. The workshop is
being held at the Robert Koch-Institute (RKI) October 2019 and is organized by the RKI and the International Society for Clinical Spectroscopy (CLIRSPEC).
The 2019 workshop will continue the tradition of highlighting the relevant fields of applications of biomedical vibrational spectroscopy and will bring together
scientists from around the world to discuss, network & encourage the application of IR and Raman spectroscopic techniques for the characterization and differentiation
of intact microbial, plant, animal or human cells. Following the lines of the last FT-IR workshops, major points of discussion will be the progress in vibrational
spectroscopic research, recent applications in various fields of microbiology, biomedicine and new technological developments.
* Microspectroscopic characterization of microbial colonies, biofilms and microbial single cell investigations
* Vibrational microspectroscopy studies of individual human, animal, or plant cells
* Microbiological analyses in the pharmaceutical, food, and water supply industries, and in biotechnology
* Cell/drug interactions, resistance development and testing
* New trends in spectral data analysis and hyperspectral image processing
* Mid-IR and Raman systems - new technologies
To view the full programme for the previous Berlin FT-IR Workshop 2017, please click here